fredag den 22. maj 2009

Latest news

I have been very busy lately, giving a number of lectures throughout the country on Tour de France, my life in Haiti and my memoirs. I've visited Aarhus, Oure, Askov, Viborg and Nyborg. Full house everywhere.
I have also completed a book of mail correspondence with Morten Sabroe, which Politikens Forlag will publish in September 2009.
As for The Erotic Human:
On Monday the 25th of May, I will travel to Senegal in West Africa with film photographer Adam Philp. Later, the rest of my crew - sound mixer Kjetil Mørk, focus puller Jon Rudberg and producer Marianne Christensen - will join us, and we will finish shooting on the 7th of June.
Together with Adam and editor Morten Højbjerg, I have now viewed the recordings from Haiti and am very satisfied with the result. The big find for the film was young actress Shilaine Cayo. I feel everything is about to take shape.
We now have Haiti, Brazil and Panama in the can. Will proceed with Senegal, and soon Dan Holmberg will start shooting atmosphere on the Orinoco River in Venezuela.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronnie said...

Im Looking forwaar to news abaout the release date of the film :-D

26. maj 2009 kl. 09.29  

Send en kommentar

<< Home